RealtyONEGroup is the 5th. largest real estate company in the nation. We are also backed by our E&O and liability insurance and have a legal service included for our represented buyers and sellers.
While other companies are closing offices, you can be assured we are here to stay. In addition to our Real Estate Brokerage, our other real estate services include: Escrow, Title, Lending/Mortgages and Property Management services.
My team of qualified real estate, tax, legal, and mortgage professionals and I will create your Real Estate & Financial Analysis FREE of charge.
How I Help You Buy a Home
Whether it’s your first home or if you’re an experienced buyer, purchasing a home is a complex process. I will professionally represent you and your interest, and we will diligently find a home in the neighborhood where you want to live, one that fits your budget and meets your goals for features, quality and value.
Once you’ve found the home that’s right for you, I will guide you through the process of making an offer; negotiating the terms of the sale; getting your potential purchase inspected, repaired and appraised; and closing the sale.
If you would like to pre-qualified and ultimately need a home loan/mortgage, my team and I will guide you through all financing options that best suit your needs. This includes; 40/30/25/20/15 or 10-year fixed rate loans, adjustable/shorter term fixed rate loans, interest only financing and all FHA/USDA, VA/Cal-Vet, Conventional/Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac, High Balance/Jumbo loans, and Private Money options.
At RealtyONEGroup we will:
- Find the home that meets all your criteria
- Lessen the amount of time it will take to find your home
- Help you understand the legal contracts, terms, processes and documents used when buying your home
- Keep you up-to-date on market information that will allow you to make informed decisions
- Have a skilled negotiator working on your behalf, committed to representing your best interests
- Gain access to properties before they are available to the public
- Include foreclosures, REO, probate, short sales, distressed, Bank/HUD/Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac homes
- Refer you to qualified mortgage/lending, appraisal and home inspection professionals
- Provide FREE Property: Zone, Disclosure, Neighborhood Schools, Services and Safety Reports
- Apply for you to receive up to $250.00 in Gift Cards from the AmeriHome Foundation (501c3 Non-Profit)
- Make sure all the details of your purchase are being taken care of
- Ask for a 1 Year Home Warranty
If you are a first-time buyer, served in the military or are in the medical, police, fire or education profession, there are specific home buying programs with below market interest rates, lower down payment requirements, down payment assistance, tax credits, easier qualifying requirements, free appraisals, closing cost credit, “gifts” and under-valued home purchase opportunities. I will check your eligibility for any benefits you may qualify for.
I will set you up to receive instant email alerts of all properties, so you can review what is for sale, what’s in escrow and compare it will the all closed sales in that neighborhood. This will be the most updated and reliable home search information available, as its comes directly from our Realtor Multiple Listing Service (MLS). It is “real-time” data and all home information on the internet at real estate portals such as Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, Redfin, etc. comes from our Realtor MLS System.
Builder / New Home Division: I am New Homes Director and if your interested in buying a home from a builder such as Pardee, KB Homes, Toll Brothers, TriPoint Homes, D.R. Horton, etc. I am familiar and work with all of the new home developments in California. I can assist and represent you through this process.
You can access my Real Estate Guides on All About Real Estate & Planning, Buying Your First Home, What Is The Best Loan, Rent vs. Owning and other useful real estate specific information and tools at this link Home Buyer ToolBox™ or simply request it and we can mail this to you!
We also have Movers, Repairpersons, Handymen & Landscapers ready to help! Please visit my ClientCARE section for more information.
Please feel free contact me for our complimentary real estate, tax and financial analysis or informational booklets.